Extend your summer and enjoy wonderfully warm water every day. With this package you bring the best of Tankkd to your garden. scroll further for more info.
With the Tankkd hot spring package you can enjoy our largest models of stock tanks where you can relax, play, sunbathe during the hot summer days. But with the Hot spring summer package you can not only do this on those hot summer days, here you can basically enjoy your swimming tank all year round.
Our own designed heater can go from 10 degrees to 28 degrees at approximately 1 hour, but this is not all you want to turn your stock tank swimming tank into a warm water cocoon then you can heat our largest models with this heater to 39 degrees between 2 and 3 hours starting from 10 degrees hot / cold water.
What is not to love about it?
This package contains:
- A stock tank round black label of 244cm / 213cm / 183cm original
- A sand filter pump Intex
- Multi couplers and connections
- Tankkd Heater 39 kw
- Tankkd cover black
- Filtration medium
All our Tankkd stock tanks are delivered with our label that we are very proud of, but of course, you can also easily remove these without damaging the tank.
The Tankkd stock tanks are manufactured in the USA by Hastings, the pioneer of stock tanks! Due to their experience, The seems are completely waterproof without a thick layer of silicone on the outside / inside.
Tankkd Black Label:
- Made with G90 steel = galvanised steel that has been subjected to a chemical process to prevent rusting.
- 20GA side walls and base = This figure indicates the thickness of the coating. This means that the black Tankkd Labels have slightly sturdier side walls compared to the Green Tankkd Labels
- The base is attached to the side walls with a 4-layered sealed seam.
- Each tank has steel piping that runs all the way around the tank for extra stability.
- Fitted with a screw cap to drain off water
- Available in a variety of diameters starting from 91 cm to 244 cm
* minor dents of scratches are inevitable during transport. This will not adversely affect the quality whatsoever and is part and parcel of the rustic and authentic appearance of these stock tanks. For technical reasons, the diameter of the products supplied may vary approx. 10_15 cm from the specified diameter.
Best sold with