This is the Durapatch UV Light Activated Reinforced Self-Adhesive Repair Patch.
Durapatch is a very unique, easy-to-use UV or sunlight activated, self-adhesive repair patch. It is reinforced Polyester with extremely good adhesion properties for long lasting repairs. The patch is non-flammable, non-toxic, and the adhesive is not harmful to the skin. Easy to apply, no mixing, no weighing - one step, no mess. FDA approved safe.
- Easy application - just cut, peel and stick!
- Extremely durable, reinforced Polyester/Plastic
- Flexible and waterproof, weather and UV resistant
- Can be drilled, tapped, sanded and painted in less than an hour
- Constantly temperature resistant from -40 deg C to 200 deg C
- Resistant against many chemicals, solvents & oils
- No shrinkage or expansion during the application or after curing
- Bonds to all surfaces (Polyethylene, Galvanized & Stainless Steel
- For polyethylene, steel, wood, stone, concrete, fiberglass, and most plastics
- Durapatch does NOT bond to Polypropylene (PP)
- Fast curing (staring with 5 minutes depending on the UV intensity)
- Available in 2" x 3", 3" x 6", 6" x 9" and 9" x 12" sizes